For any enquiries, feel free to contact us at
Follow us on Social Media:
The Sanctuary will open for guests in June 2019, feel welcome to read the reviews of our ashram in Guatemala to get an impression of the experiences we offer.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I get to the Inner Peace Sanctuary?
We will send you detailed directions with your booking confirmation. This way we minimize spontaneous visits and ‘drop-ins’.
What’s the climate like?
We are at an altitude of about 700m/2000ft , which affords us a nice breeze in summer while keeping it pleasant from spring to autumn.
What to bring?
– Comfortable clothing including something warmer for the mornings & evenings, swim suit if you are planning to join the steam room or sunbathe
– Your personal products and supplements; as we are using some of the grey water for the gardens, and in any case all of it goes into the earth, we ask to use only nature-friendly body care products
– We encourage you to bring your own yoga mat. However, simple yoga mats and meditation cushions are also available
– Comfortable shoes for hiking around the forest
– Slippers for inside the house
– Notebook and a pen
– Any sacred objects you would like to have with you
– We’ll make weekly trips to Tuscan cities nearby so having some “city clothes” if you prefer
What not to bring?
Can I just come on a personal retreat?
Do you have Wifi?
Do you have yoga mats & cushions or should I bring my own?
Do you offer work exchange or Seva?
Are there any shops nearby?